Athletic Training Room Hours
Fieldhouse- 6:40 am - approx. 4:00 pm
9th grade center- 10:00 am - approx. 3:15 pm
All injury evaluations and consults must happen in the morning before school prior to 9:30 am. Treatments during lunch and athletic class periods are by appointment only.
Required Medical Documents
Required medical documents for all athletes, band members, cheerleaders and belles:
- A hard copy of a physical examination completed by a qualified medical provider must to be turned into the athletic training room.
- All other required medical documents must be completed online at Rank One Sport.
- UIL Cardiac Awareness
- UIL Concussion Acknowledgement
- UIL Steriod Argeement
- Medical History
- Insurance/Contact Information Card
- Athletic Handbook Acknowledgement
- Drug Testing Consent
- Parent Contact
- Travel Card
All athletes who are seen by a qualified medical provider for an injury must provide the athletic training staff a written clearance note by the medical provider to return to athletic participation.
Contact the Brazoswood Staff Athletic Trainers
Mark Stephens- Head Athletic Trainer
Meghan Shank- Assistant Athletic Trainer
(979) 730-7300 x13627
(979) 730-7300 x29399
No articles found
Check back later to see what's new.